Transform your health
Wildly Healthy Women Programs
Your journey to Vitality, Calm & Joy
Cool & Calm Menopause Program
A personalised approach to having more comfort and less distress without having to go it alone.
Hot flushes are just the beginning! Then there's the sweatiness, the sleeplessness and the short fuse! The kids cop it, hubby doesn't know what's hit him and you wonder where the "old you" went!
I get it. I've been there too and I thought because I was healthy that I'd sail through it. But I was in for a shock!
I really had no idea what I was in for.
I'd had a "birds and the bees" pep talk before I went into puberty, but nothing at all before entering menopause.
So many women say the same thing, "I wish someone had told me!".
Most of the symptoms associated with menopause are not related to oestrogen at all! In fact most of them can be entirely avoided. You can pass through the transition phase with confidence and ease. You can have strategies for minimising hot flushes and maximising quality sleep. You can maintain your weight or even lose some as well as smooth out your moods. You can also go deeper into yourself and access the wise you that can guide you on the next phase of your life!
The knowledge is out there, hidden in books, passed down in women's circles, whispered over coffee with our mother's or grandmothers. And now, in many instances validated by modern science.
Who am I?
I've read these hidden treasures. I've attended the wise women's gatherings, I've sought out those conversations and I've researched the science. And it's my very great pleasure to share what I have learned with you.
My name is Brenda Rogers and I have been a naturopath for 30 years. Natural wisdom flows through my veins and the path of holistic (and wholistic) medicine is my passion. Natural medicine is both holy and whole!
What I have learned over my lifetime, I now present to you so that you may live your life with vibrant health, purpose and passion and with a true sense of what it means to be a woman.
Who is this for?
Don’t ask what the world needs. Ask what makes you come alive, and go do it. Because what the world needs is people who have come alive.
This program is for women who:
- Are feeling overwhelmed, tired, or stressed and want to learn how to implement better systems for priority management so they can create time alone, time in meditation, and time for self-care.
- Are in pain or physically uncomfortable, who can’t move or exercise without pain, or who have chronic inflammatory conditions affecting their quality of life. They are over the quick fix and are looking for a customised solution that brings back a youthful, energetic feeling of joyous movement in their bodies.
- Feel lost & alone, disconnected from their purpose, disillusioned and disempowered around their role in this phase of their lives. They want to feel fulfilled again and have clarity on who they are and what they want to do with their lives.
Why is this different?
It's personal and customised
It's about wisdom, as well as knowledge
It's by women, for women
What you'll get from this program:
Other women say they:
- Found relief from pain, frustration and overwhelm
- Reconnected with their bodies and their self-image improved
- Took greater responsibility their health and reduced their dependence on drugs
- "Owned" their weight so they could powerfully choose to change or accept it
- Learned how to nourish their bodies so they could protect themselves from cancer and other diseases associated with ageing
- Learned to respect their hormones so they could confidently journey through hormonal transition
- Re-prioritised self-care and enhanced their personal management skills so they could avoid burnout
- Found comfort and relief so they could resolve their anxiety, anger and grief
What does the 3-month program include?
Introduction and Assessment
- In-clinic testing
- Medical testing
- Homeopathic Detox Kit
Content and Coaching
- 6 educational modules:
Implementation and Celebration
- Follow up and review
- Resources for what's next
- Bonus modules on stress, menopause in society & cancer prevention.
- Facebook group for regular FB lives and Q&A
- Optional Art of Feminine Presence Training
- Optional monthly Bush Bathing
- Consultations valued at over $900
- Initial supplement valued at $100
- Educational videos valued at $500
- In-clinic testing valued at $500
- Check-in phone calls valued at up to $200
- Resources and handouts valued at $200
- Art of Feminine Presence training valued at $249
- Bush Bathing valued at $75
TOTAL VALUE: OVER $2724
Your investment: $1999
After working with Brenda, I am experiencing an elevated level of clarity especially in dealing with my relationship which wasn’t even what I came for. My energy was really low because relationship challenges were draining me and I felt that menopause was impacting my emotions. Since working with Brenda, my energy has increased enormously. I now have the capacity to give more to my work and my relationships.
I was feeling overweight and tired, very sure that I wouldn’t be able to lose weight and get back to enjoying wearing clothes that I used to wear, way back in time. I signed up with Brenda for her program, thinking that I would not be able to achieve very much but was determined to give it a go. I set a goal to lose 10kgs and I have done it!! Regular gym habits, a better diet, and a more thoughtful approach to food has delivered a new me! And lots of great comments! I am very happy and have set a new goal to lose another 5 kilos. I can do it! Thanks Brenda
I decided to embark on a journey of health coaching to address core obstacles in my life that prevented me from being as healthy as I wanted to be.
Brenda helped me by diminishing fears that were ruling me and allowing me to be more open to opportunities and loving and accepting myself as a whole. Her style of coaching, acting as a sounding board, was an effective approach for me. She easily catered to my needs. She listened and offered advice always being able to think outside the square and finding solutions.
Frequently Asked Questions
How can I pay?
Pay upfront and in full for a bonus discount of 10% - $1799
Part-payment: Half upfront and the balance in 3 monthly instalments of $350
What is not included?
Supplements and medical testing are not included but are kept to a minimum.
Will I have to change everything?
Effective health coaching is about guiding an individual to take the steps they are willing and able to take towards their health goals. It's not about dictating or being overly directive. The changes women make in the Cool & Calm Menopause Program and made willingly and with a deep understanding of their benefits.
How much time will it take?
This very unique program is done over 3 months in order to give the individual enough time to experience great results. Rome wasn't built in a day and neither was a healthy body! As it's a customised and very personal program all recommendations and strategies are designed to fit the individual's circumstances and needs.
Having said that, women who need health coaching are often busy and time poor already. The Cool & Calm Menopause Program helps them reprioritise their time to fit in time alone, time for meditation and time for self-care.
Are results guaranteed?
Over the period of 3 months your results are reviewed multiple times. If you are following the program but, for whatever reason results are limited, you'll have the individual coaching to adjust your program accordingly.
Most women find they get way, way more than they anticipated from the program.
We'd love you to join us
If you've read this far, then you're clearly not a definite NO to this program.
If you're a clear yes, then you've seen the value in our 6-month Cool and Calm Menopause Program, it's initial health assessment and strategy implementation, it's comprehensive education on menopausal transition and it's celebration and set up for the next phase. In that case, I invite you to join in. Find the money, book in and pay. You are so welcome.
But if you're sitting on the fence, not sure about something or have a concern about an aspect of the program then, I invite you to get it addressed so you can jump off the fence and powerfully choose one way or the other.
All you have to do is email us for a complimentary Feel Great Again Strategy Session and we can discuss it together.
Our contact form is below.