The Sacred Kitchen Workshops
Eat... pray... love... food.
3-hr Online Workshop Live or On-Demand.
- Have you lost the joy of cooking and other pleasures as well for that matter?
- Has your inspiration dried up along with your hair and skin and possibly other bits?
- Do you eat whatever is convenient and have forgotten that food and eating are a sensual pleasure at least equal to an orgasm!
Food and eating have become sanitised, joyless and perfunctory.
We've had several decades now of being conditioned to buy the "crap" they sell from the TV and as we've gotten busier and busier, the magnificent art of homemaking has shrivelled and died.
And yet, the kitchen is our kingdom. Reclaiming our kitchen means we reclaim our health and our happiness.
If I could show you how to feel like a queen (or King) when it comes to your food, your eating, your health and your family's health, would you be interested?
I've working with hundreds of people now to help them reclaim their kitchen and their self-worth and they ALWAYS say, "I wish I'd known about this earlier."
It is never too late to empower yourself and rediscover the magic hidden in your kitchen.
Join me for this magnificent online class.
A Sacred Kitchen = Nourishment + Vitality
This class is for people who feel anxious about their physical wellbeing and confused about what to eat AND they are sick of trying to work it out.
It’s designed to reinspire those who find cooking a chore, who’ve run out of ideas but who crave the motivation to nourish and care for their bodies as they get older.
We’ll help you find simple and easy solutions based on traditional wisdom that will avoid disease and teach you to love and trust your body.
This is a cooking class, nutrition lesson and personal growth workshop all in one! It's designed for the more mature women (and men) who no longer feel the need to please everyone else but have forgotten how to please themselves. Welcome back the sensual pleasure of eating.
You will experience:
- A fresh, new perspective on your relationship to food so you cn leave your pasting the past
- Tastings of various foods that make your taste buds tingle
- Hearing about sacred wisdom from the native traditions in a very unique style
- Connection and conversation as we prepare foods together
- Learning about politically incorrect nutrition that makes you question everything you’ve learned from the TV.
- Coming together in community
What we'll discuss:
- How to reconnect with food from a place of sacredness
- Guiding principles for a diet that nourishes the body
- How to make eating soulful and sacred
- The importance of cooking as the ultimate lifeskill
- Homemaking tips that will elevate you to Kitchen Goddess/God
- Nutritional tips for medicinal foods to help resolve gut issues, pain and inflammation, fluid retention, brain fog, sluggish bowels, etc
- Access to resources including meal plans, recipes, further learning, guiding principles, and more
This is for women and men who:
- Lost their cooking mojo and need to be re-inspired
- Are sick of feeling sick and tired and need to take better care of themselves
- Understand you are what you eat and are willing to make an effort
- Have a love hate relationship with food that they want to heal
- Are willing to invest a little time and money in themselves
- Appreciate the beauty in the sacred and love healing rituals
Who is this not for?
This is not for people who:
- Are looking for a quick fix
- Can't be bothered cooking
- Don't want to delve a little deeper into themselves
- Are closed to ideas on making life sacred and special
- Aren't willing to invest in themselves to grow.
What you will get out of this class:
Information and inspiration that will give you access to:
- Improved vitality and wellbeing particularly gut health
- Relief from discomfort like constipation and brain fog
- A more harmonious relationship to food
- Cooking ideas, tips and tricks
- Ways to be more efficient in the kitchen
- A deeper understanding of the needs of your body
- A kinder relationship to your body
- A chance to make eating a sacred ritual that nourishes your soul
Brenda is a naturopath and life coach who loves science as well as the more mysterious arts such as iridology and energy medicine.
She’s a wisdom teacher; nutrition educator specialising in nutrient-dense, traditional foods; transformational coach; public speaker; wellness blogger; Art of Feminine Presence teacher; aspiring author; nature-lover, and on a serious mission to rewrite the narrative on women’s power and bring back nutrient-dense traditional wholefoods into the kitchen