Brought to you by Brenda Rogers of Quintessence Health and The Source Bulk Foods Rouse Hill & Warriewood.
Menopause can be distressing and uncomfortable, especially emotionally
But there is help at hand…
Learn more in Wednesday’s webinar:
Wednesday 7th October at 7.30PM – 9PM, Free, register for your recording.
Webinar #1 – Midlife, Menopause and Emotions
- Do you feel freaked out and overwhelmed for no good reason?
- Has life become a drudgery and you wonder, “what the heck have I done with my life?”
- Are you snappy, particularly when someone wants more of you?
- Are you weepy, irrational, down on yourself and generally really unsettled?
These are early signs of the transition we call midlife and menopause, as we confront the inevitability of our ageing.
And let’s face it, NO-ONE really wants to age!
However, the withdrawal of our reproductive hormones heralds an exciting and empowering journey into the wild years of our 50s and 60s and the wise years of 70s and 80s.
In this 75-min webinar you will:
- Gain an understanding of the biological changes of ageing occuring in our 40s and how to prepare for what comes next
- Learn what’s happening as the reproductive cycle ends, estrogen declines, and new hormones of insight and wisdom emerge
- Discover how your emotions can be a normal reponse to your hormonal transition OR the effect of inflammation and poor wellbeing
- Identify key triggers that turn even the meek and the mild into a formiddable dragon lady and the challenges that brings
- Understand how poor emotional management can lead to low mood and self destructive behaviour
- Discover how the world of natural medicine, when effectively applied, can offer comfort and relief while allowing our journey to fulfillment and peace to continue
Brenda Rogers – Your Host
Brenda Rogers is The Menopause Coach – a credentialed life coach and naturopath specialising in transformational health and wellbeing for women in midlfe. She helps women transform from a hot mess into a feminine powerhouse who’s grounded, confident and gracious, so they can make an impact and inspire others.
She’s in a loving relationship; a devoted step-mum of a teenage girl; a naturopath who loves science and the more mysterious arts; a nutrition educator specialising in real & traditional foods, a transformational coach, a public speaker, a wellness blogger, Art of Feminine Presence teacher, an aspiring author of a menopause book, and a lover of yoga and nature. She’s on a serious mission to shift the current narrative around menopause, reignite the healing arts in every woman, bring nutrient-dense traditional wholefoods back into the kitchen, and to embolden women in their 50s to embrace who they are and make their mark on the world.
Brenda has been a champion for health and the holistic lifestyle in her various corporate training and development roles in several large health companies, including Blackmores, over the span of her career.
Brenda is a passionate spokesperson and advocate for several topics including menopause as a rite of passage, empowering the woman as the healer in the home and women reclaiming their bodies. She uses food as medicine, nutritional & herbal remedies, and skilled life coaching conversations to inspire others to live their lives with grace, calm and purpose.
In her public talks, nutrition events, workshops and health coaching sessions, Brenda raises conscious awareness of how our lifestyle choices directly impact our health and wellbeing which also impacts those around us. In her thorough yet gentle approach, she provides deep emotional support as well as practical solutions on how to create our best lives through our 5 key lifestyle choices (nutrition and hydration, movement, rest and relaxation, purpose and connection, and a positive mindset). Our health is our guide for reaching our true potential.
It was her first-hand experience with an eating disorder as a disempowered teen that was the catalyst to seek an alternative approach to heal herself and the world!
Phone: 0409 774 790
Brought to you by Quintessence Health and The Source Bulk Foods (Rouse Hill & Warriewood)